Taxis At Pamplona Airport
The taxi rank is outside the arrivals terminal at Pamplona Airport.
Taxi rates are charged as follows:
Intercity fare: per kilometre travelled, €0.52: minimum service, €3.12: one hour wait, €14.70 (first 15 minutes free of charge).
The taxis are metered but if you are concerned about how much it will cost always ask the driver to give you an estimate for the journey before you set off and the clock starts ticking.
- Fare 1:
- during daytime working hours (between 06:00 and 22:00) in zone. Minimum fare, €1.94: per kilometre travelled, €0.75: one hour wait, €16.90.
- Fare 2:
- charged during day between 06.00 and 22:00 in Zone B and during weekends, public holidays and night (between 22:00 and 06.00) in zone A. Minimum fare, €2.80: per km, travelled €0.97: one hour wait, €21.32.
- Fare 3:
- at weekends, public holidays and during the night from 22:00 and 06.00 in zone B. Minimum fare, €3.28: per kilometre travelled, €1.213; one hour wait, €26.52
- Airport, €2.21/ railway station €0.52 / bus station, €0.52.
- Telephone bookings:
- Fare 1 €0.93: fare 2 €1.54: fare 3, €2.06.
Information telephone: +34 948 232 300
By Linda Craik Google+
Do you have any questions?